Friday, May 1, 2020

It's Friday!



Hello Crafty Pals!!

I hope you are all staying safe & healthy!

Do you ever have one of those times when your crafting just isn't going right?  Well I had one of "those" times last night.  Took me FOREVER to make just 2 cards.  I had inky fingers by the end of the night. lol.
Sometimes it flows and you are like YES that turned out better then I had imagined. And sometimes you are like dang.....  It's done but not where I was going.  It probably happens to most of us.......and we are often our own worse critic. 

Regardless I am sharing one of the cards with you today that I used the Case this sketch card sketch.  I would never thought of this layout by myself! :-)  That's the fun thing about sketches! 

I had out the long time favorite  Stampin' up High Tide stamp set out and needed to send some more "positive" and thinking of you cards. 

Here is what I came up with from this sketch-





This stamp set has been around for several years and is still available!!  I love that it comes with the stamps for the water, sand, lighthouse, birds and has great sentiments! 

I appreciate you stopping by and hope you are finding time to craft!!




Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

*´¨)
 ¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

 (¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*   ^j^



 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

No comments:

Post a Comment