Sunday, May 31, 2020

Happy Sunday Funday!

It's been a good day!! Got alot down around the house and in the yard!  Took the Pups for a ride in the Jeep with the Tops out! And finished a project that has taken several days! 

My Brother and sister in law are EXPECTING!!  Super excited! The only thing is ..... with COVID19 we are planning a Drive By Baby Shower..... Bummer but we will make the most of it!!

I am making some Baby Shower Favors and have been putting my Cricut to work!!  I made 50 seed  packets as one of the favors. I am tickled with the results even if it was time consuming!! Too Cute and Tickled Pink! It's a Girl! 

Here's the favors.










I had so much fun making them!! Now on to my next project!




Thanks for stopping by!

 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 

 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

No comments:

Post a Comment