Monday, May 4, 2020

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch with Stampin' UP! High Tide stamp set

It's Monday! WOW!  How do the weekends fly by so fast!? I hope you are all staying safe & healthy!

It's an EXCITING week for us Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!   We got a sneak peek at the new 20-21 Catalog AND.....  tomorrow we can order the cattys and some new products!  The cattys will go LIVE June 3, 2020.  Definitely something to look forward to.  I have a very very long wish list and can't wait to share with you all.

Speaking of SU here is a card I made.

I used the  Try Stampin on Tuesday Card Sketch  to help me start with an idea for a layout. 



And here is the card I came up with usually Stampin' Up High Tide.  I have had this set for a few years now and never get tired of it!! AND Stampin' up just keeps bringing it back.

I did have the modify the sketch at the bottom as I wanted the water stamp to go all the way across my card.  This stamp set is perfect for any occasion!



Thanks for stopping by!

 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
 Angel  ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Angel! You even lined up the water levels! Great attention to detail, and the use of the red corrugated paper for the sky is striking!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Angel - my first lighthouse is still my favorite lighthouse, lol. Your colors are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveley card, with beautiful vibrant colors.Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein

    ReplyDelete