Wednesday, May 13, 2020

MOJO Monday Card Sketch with Stampin' UP! To A Wild Rose stamp.



Happy Hump Day to my crafty friends!!  I hope you are all staying Safe & Healthy!  I found some time last night to get crafty!   I used the below  Mojo Monday Sketch to get started.




For my card I used the To a Wild Rose Stampin' Up! stamp.  I love how versatile this flower stamp is!! So many possibilities!   I also used the Stampin' UP! Bird Ballad Suite Laser cut Card.  These will be retiring end of this month and I will be ordering some before because I love them!!  So delicate and beautiful they are! 


Thank you for stopping by!

Please let me know if you have questions on the products used!




Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
 Angel ^j^  Cre8ted4u

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete