Friday, May 8, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



It's FRIDAY!!  I couldn't be more excited for Friday to be here EXCEPT..... of course when COVID19 is a thing of the past and we are all safe & healthy!  That will be the BEST day Ever!

To destress and occupy my mind I did some card  making last night.   I used the sketch from Atlantic Heart Card Challenge  And what a GREAT sketch it is!! 




I am super excited that the Bird Ballad Stampin' up! Stamp will be continued in the NEW Stampin' Up catalog!!  But I will dearly miss the paper that is in this Suite.  Get it while you can!!  It's beautiful!!

Here's the card I made-





The bird is actually cut out from the DSP (designer series paper) and I used the sentiment stamp and flower stamps from the Bird Ballad suite.  I just love that stripped paper! 

I hope every has a GREAT weekend! And Happy Mother's day to all the Moms!




Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^  Cre8ted4u

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color palette- I love those stripes, too! This created a very lovely spring card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete