Monday, May 25, 2020

Stampin Up Forever Fern and Try Stampin' on Tuesday!



Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you are all Safe & Healthy!

I am so thankful to have off this day and to remember Those that served and Gave their lives for us all!

Today I am sharing a New Stampin' Up Suite that will be available to order June 3rd!! I am in love with the Forever Ferns Suite!!   The Colors of the DSP, the Stamp with matching dies, and all the matching embellishments are beautiful!!  Gold laser cuts make it POP!!

Here is a card I made using the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Card Sketch.






And here is the Sketch













Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^  Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the suite has luscious colors, Angel! Your use of them and all the elements on your card show you creative you are! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Angel - I can't wait to get this suite. I had to go back and place a second order when all the lovelies starting surfacing, lol, your card included! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your card making our Try Stampin' on Tuesday "Top 3", Angel!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete