Thursday, May 28, 2020

Stampin' UP! New in color DSP and Paper Players Sketch


Hello crafty friends!  I hope you are all Safe & Healthy!


Take TWO- 



I am sharing with you today some of the NEW Stampin' UP! In Color DSP ( Designer Paper Series) that will be released on June 3rd!  I am using Two of the colors for my card today.   The Bumble Bee and Misty Moonlight.  I have family in Nebraska and am sending them a care package.  I needed to just make some simple and quick cards to add to the packages.  I have a hard time doing "clean" cards because I always feel like I need to add more and more...........  lol.  But I did manage to keep them fairly simple.


This sketch I used is from The Paper Players.   Here is the card I made-






And here is the sketch-
 




As always just let me know if you have any questions about products used!!




Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
 Angel ^j^
Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. Super fun, I am looking forward to playing with these new colors, too! Your family will certainly love them as well! Thanks for using my sketch this week at the Players!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of the blue and yellow - these colors really go so well together. I love all the wonderful texture and the pops of white are perfect. Fabulous take on the sketch. So glad you shared this with us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...love the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete