Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thank you Card using My Mind's Eye & Try Stamping on Tuesday Sketch


Happy Thursday Friends!!  I so appreciate all the feedback I have been getting from many of you!!  I hope you are all staying safe & healthy and finding time to do what makes you happy!! I am sharing a card I made using the My Mind's Eye "My Story" collection.  This collection is no longer available but I received Happy Mail from a scrappy pal of mine and wanted to create with it!  

I used the Try Stamping on Tuesday Sketch and love the results.  This will go to a coworker that is working the Front-line with COVID19 patients. 












Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel  ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Angel! Love all the details and your color scheme! The added touch of an embossed background is really nice! A great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angel, what a lovely card - so elegant! I love all the gold touches and pretty patterns - you've really elevated our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, cheerful card! I think this card will be appreciated by its recipiant. Thank you for joining TSOT!

    ReplyDelete