Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Stampin' Up New In Color DSP Cards and a New CAS Sketch!


Happy Hump day Crafty Friends!  I hope you are all Safe & Healthy!

I am sharing with you today some of the NEW Stampin' UP! In Color DSP ( Designer Paper Series) that will be released on June 3rd!  I am using Two of the colors for my cards today.   The Bumble Bee and Misty Moonlight.  I have family in Nebraska and am sending them a care package.  I needed to just make some simple and quick cards to add to the packages.  I have a hard time doing "clean" cards because I always feel like I need to add more and more...........  lol.  But I did manage to keep them fairly simple.


The first one is a  CAS Card Sketch that I just started following.  You know I LOVE my sketches!  Don't know what I would do with out them!! 

Here's my card-



And here is the sketch


Don't forget if you have any questions about the products used just give me a hollar!!  


Thanks for stopping by!


 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'


 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

1 comment:

  1. So cute card! I love the use of STARS in your card with this sketch! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge and hope to see your another cards on our gallery soon again!

    ReplyDelete