Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Playing along with The Paper Players Challenge using my Favorite Stampin' Up! Bundle Forever Ferns that is Available starting tomorrow.


Hello Crafty Friends! 

I am so super excited that the New Stampin' Up! Catalog goes LIVE Tomorrow!!   Just wait until to see all the new lovely products.  My wish list is getting longer and longer by the day! :-)


Today I am sharing a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from The Paper Players!  



I decided to use the Diagonal Elements and used the Flowers, Die cuts and Embossing.  

Perfect for my favorite New Bundle Forever Ferns.  I used the DSP,  the new embossing folder, New stamps and dies and the embellishments. 

And even broke out the instructions on a Double Z fold Card that I hadn't created in ages! Made it super fun and I can't wait to mail it to a special friend!   

Please if you have any questions about products or need a SU Demonstrator send me an email or comment on my post.   Here's the card I created!! 






I am not always SUPER pleased with the outcome of  my work.  We all have those moments I assume.  But I am tickled with this one!


Thanks for stopping by!


 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Love it - the papers, the colors, the fun-fold! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel your fancy fold is fabulous and a wonderful showcase of this new suite. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel, this is gorgeous! The fancy fold is just so special. The DSP papers are fabulous! This card will bring joy to the lucky person that receives it! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete