Friday, June 5, 2020

It's Finally FriYAY!


Today I am sharing a card I made using Stampin' Up! New In colors DSP

I am really loving all the new in colors and was happy with this combo of Magenta Madness and Just Jade.

It was perfect for a Flower card and for Try Stampin on Tuesday Sketch.  I used the Flower and leaves from the SU Free as a Bird Stamp set.  I used the  new enamel dots for this as well.

Here's my card







And the New In colors!







And the Sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday!




Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a great weekend!



Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. I love the new in-colors, too, Angel. ESPECIALLY the Just Jade. Love how you combined it with the new Magenta Madness!!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us here at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, what a great combo of colors and papers! Your little blossoms are just perfect as well! I'm surprised how much I'm liking the Magenta Madness, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card with a lovely colour combination - I love how you've added that piece of twine too - I'm always looking for new ways of adding thread or ribbon - thanks for sharing with us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete