Wednesday, June 24, 2020

"You are so Special" card with Stampin' UP! New In Good Taste



Happy Hump Day Everyone!  I hope  you are all staying safe, healthy and finding time for the things that bring you JOY!!

I was super Excited I had a chance to be crafty last night with some NEW Products from Stampin' UP!   I really love the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.  Take a look here!   From the brick, stones , wood, blue and pinkish tones there really is a design for Everything!!  I combined it with the Tasteful Touches Bundle to make a card.  The stamps, sentiments and Dies go right together!

Now.....  but WHERE to start?  I always look at my Favorite Blogs with Sketches for inspiration.  I am using this sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday!














I decided for the Special Someone that is getting this card to go with grays, pink and peach colors.  I watercolored the flower and ran my seam binding ribbon ( that is white) on the ink pad to color it like my flower.  Added some accents and sequins and there you have it!   



Please let me know if you have any questions about products or techniques used.   


To place an order please use CODE  HF4P3Z22  

I will send you some scrappy gifts when you place an order! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. So lovely, Angel - this DSP has such great patterns and textures, what a great combo you've layered up! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, Angel! You used a great combination of soft colors and patterns! Great idea to color you ribbon to match the flower! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - you've done a lovely job with our sketch - thanks for sharing with us at TSOT

    ReplyDelete