Friday, June 26, 2020

It's FRI-YAY! Stampin' UP! and Global Design Project

Hello and Happy Fri-yay!  So very happy that Friday is here!   I hope you are staying Safe & Healthy and taking time to be Crafty!

I still had the Stampin' UP! In Good Taste Suite on my crafting table from the other evening.  I just love all the beautiful designs in the paper and the stamps/dies that coordinate. So that is the product I used for this card.

I choose the color palette to be Blues, Gray and to have the flowers be purple.  I like how it turned out!!  I used the new Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder for the white card front.  It really can be used with so many different cards or projects.   Here's my card.





I recently came across another Sketch and Project blog!!  You all know I love sketches!!  This sketch is from Global Design Project   #GDP246.   




The Designers on this blog are phenomenal!  Tons of inspiration!  



If you have any questions about products or techniques used just let me know!  :-)


Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

No comments:

Post a Comment