Monday, July 6, 2020

Monday Fun Fold Card




Hello everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July Weekend!  It was hot here in Maryland but that's what we expect in July!  And I would rather be hot then cold.   :-)

I wanted to make a few cards and came across a challenge at The Paper Players for a fun fold card.   I needed to make a retirement card for my Mom and Stepdad and thought Lets give the Upright Z fold card a shot!

Here is a wonderful Youtube tutorial from Angela Pyjas Z fold Card that I used to get me started.


  I used my new Stampin Up! In Good taste suite!  It was perfect for a neutral based card!!  I love the paper, the stamps and dies that are in the suite!!  I used a round silver embellishment I had in my stash at the top to keep it closed and up like an easel.  And a stampset from my stash for the congrats on your retirement.  I wish I had got a good side view picture of it but the video will be helpful if you want to get it a try!!







  


Please let  me know if you have any questions about products or techniques used!! 




Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The papers and elements you combined make for a very nicely-done retirement card! Thanks for sharing your Fun Fold with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Angel! An upright Z fold card is so clever. Your mom and stepdad will LOVE it. Thank you for playing in my fun and fancy fold challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is just wonderful! Love the cool fold and how it let's all that gorgeous Paper SHINE!! Your design is awesome, Angel! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete