Friday, July 31, 2020

Happy Friday!! Stampin' up & Case this Sketch!



Happy Friday!  It's a cloudy & rainy day in Maryland.  It is a great day to be Crafty!!  I can't express how much I am still so in love with this Stampin' up     Forever Greenery suite!  I just love the colors and that everything matches perfectly!  Makes it easy to create with!  

I also used a sketch from Case this Sketch! for my card.  You can see the Sketch below!  I love to join in on the challenges!    

Here is my card I created.  I used  the embossing folder that matches this suite.  It really can be used on many different cards.  I filled the space behind my sentiment with tons of "greenery" behind it, and used the gold hoop as well.  It looks Fresh & Ferny (is that a word? lol) 

As always please let me know if you have any questions about products used!! 













Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

No comments:

Post a Comment