Friday, July 17, 2020

Stampin' UP! Playing with Patterns meets Case this Sketch Challenge and Global Designs Color Challenge!



Happy Friday!!  I hope you are all safe & healthy!!   And taking time to be positive and "Find Joy"! 

I find Joy in crafting as many of you do.  And I love Challenges!!! This week I am combining my New Stampin' UP! Playing with Patterns suite with not just One Challenge but TWO!!  

Go BIG or GO HOME!  :-)  I first picked my card sketch from this weeks Case this Sketch Blog  - What a Great sketch it is for many different types of cards!!  And then I decided to use the  Color Challenge from Global Design Projects.

After picking these challenges I set to work to make a Birthday card.  I NEVER have enough!  And I just love the Playing with Patterns DSP and the NEW Awesome matching Alphabet letter dies  "Playful Patterns".   So many ideas are shown on SU and in the catty to use these letters!  

I did use the cake stamp from a recent Pumpkin Patch because it just "fit" better then some of the other stamps I had out.  And I am pleased with the final card.  

Here is the card I made.  I did add some final details of faux stitching, flowers and pearls.  And some Wink of Stella on the cake flowers that's hard to see on the pic.   






Here is the sketch -



And the Color challenge!



Please let me know if you have any more questions about products used.  Here is my website if you want to place an order.   






Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

No comments:

Post a Comment