Monday, July 27, 2020

Monday Monday........


It's Monday!!  And I have been off for over a week!!  Got a lot done around the house and crafted with some friends over a long weekend.  I challenged myself to BASH YOUR STASH!  I have (don't we all) so much paper and embellishments that I need to use up!  

I actually got 11 layouts done too!!  Felt great to scrapbook again!!  I often turn to cards because I can create those easier and in less time.  

Well I looked at Sketch N Scrap for a scrapbook layout sketch. And found the perfect one for my picture of us kayaking.

Here's my scrapbook layout-  It is quite FULL of layers and helped bash my stash a bit. 




And here is the sketch-



I did change it up a bit since I had a 5 x 7 picture.  I used so many "pieces" from different paper lines but the colors went well together.  

Hope you are being crafty & are safe & healthy!!




Thanks for stopping by!

 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I just love your fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great take on the sketch and I love your wordy phrases down the side! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! I love your take on the sketch and you did an awesome job bashing some of your stash! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright & fun layout! I like how you changed it up to fit your pic, and the bits of twine you used, that's one of my fave embellies right now! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout :) Oh this is a cool take on the sketch Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete