Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy Friday! Playing along with "Just add ink" Challenge today!

Happy Friday!  I am playing along with "Just add ink" Challenge today!  I hope you are all staying safe & healthy and finding time to create!

I was surfing my favorite Blogs that have card sketches and challenges this  morning!  Needing some inspiration and found this challenge at Just add Ink!  The challenge is to pick Two out of these Three Elements.  Flowers, Trees & Texture.   I looked at the paper pack I still had out on my crafting table from Stampin' UP! In Good Taste Collection and went from there!!

I love the Designer paper, Stamps and dies in this Collection. The flower in the stamp set was just a tad too bit for the layout when I start stamping and piecing it together.  So I pulled out one of my ALL time Favorite stamps Free as a Bird and used the smaller flowers from that set.  I added some texture with stamping the branches and some other stamping on the card base.  By adding dimensionals, twine, pearls and wink of stella I had the texture as well.


















As always if you have any questions about Products just let me know!! :-) 

To place an order for Stampin' Up! products  USE CODE TNEC6VB4 and you could be the LUCKY host for July!!!







Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Your choice of textured elements work beautifully. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete