Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Stampin' Up Ornate garden meets Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday Everyone.  It has been SUPER hot here in Maryland! And I am off all week and enjoying some crafting time when I can!  I have been able to go kayaking ( early in the morning to beat the heat!) and go to a friends pool to cool off.  But with times the way they are we are all being very careful here in Maryland.    I hope you are staying safe & healthy as well!

I am sharing a card I made for my sister in laws birthday that is coming up.  I just got in some new product from Stampin' Up! and wanted to play with the new Ornate Garden Paper that was calling my name!!  It was Perfect for the color combo I wanted to do for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge!
I love this challenge because you could choose the sketch, color scheme or the photo!!   I chose the color and layout for my card!

So I set to work to make this card.  Now I have to say it was quite Fun & Challenging for me!  You see the paper I choose is just a gold foiled flower pattern.  So I used markers to color all the flowers and leaves on the bottom strip and for the flowers that are the focal point.  I am trying to learn more as I keep working at it.  But I know my sis-in-law will love it!

I used various Stampin' Up products on this card. If you have any questions just let me know!  













Thanks for stopping by!


 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Angel - your coloring here is so pretty! Love the texture you added , too - so much depth! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DID create a tough card, Angel! It shows the more effort the more beautiful the results! Great use of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch and incorporation of our inspiration photo, too!!! Thank you for sharing your card and your creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete