Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Stampin' UP! In Good Taste DSP and Try Stampin' on Tuesday


Happy Hump Day to all my crafty Friends!!

I hope you are all safe and Healthy!!  This week I was able to make several much needed cards.  I do struggle with "masculine" card but FEAR NO MORE!!  Stampin' UP!! has a NEW Wonderful Designer Paper series called In Good Taste that has awesome paper to help me ( and you) to  make some wonderful masculine and gender neutral cards or scrapbook layouts!  And I used the Pallet thoughts Stamp set  for the sentiment.  I added some embellishments I had in my stash to finish it up.  





Of course I used a sketch and this one is from Try Stampin' on Tuesday # 464.  Love their sketches!!








As always if you have any questions about Products just let me know!! :-) 

To place an order for Stampin' Up! products  USE CODE TNEC6VB4 and you could be the LUCKY host for July!!!




Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love this, Angel! So many design details, love how you did the twine along the bottom especially! This is such great DSP... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel - what a super guy card!!! Tons of texture and earth tones are perfect for the sketch challenge. Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this - those lovely muted earth colours are right up my street - a great take on our sketch this week at TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Nice use of our sketch, #464. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete