Friday, June 19, 2020

Just Add Ink Challenge! 3D projects


It's the weekend!! Finally!  I was able to work on some Crafty projects today.  And love the Just add Ink! 3D challenge.   I wanted to make a note pad and a 2, 4, 6 Box for a friend. I will be putting "treats" in the box.  I used the Stampin' UP!  Forever Greenery Suite to play with.  I LOVE this suite and just ordered more of the DSP because I was low already!! :-)


This Suite allows me to use paper, stamps, dies, gold laser paper and embellishments so easily- that it came together quickly!!  I Youtubed the measurements for the box.  Please
let me know if you have any questions about the products or measurements!!  I am a Stampin' UP! demonstrator but don't tag all the products used.  I do this for Fun and for De-Stress time for Me!! 

Hope you are all safe & healthy!


Take time to play along at Just Add ink!





Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely little gift set. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold accents on your note pad and box. They make a lovely gift. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours & styling for this project! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete