Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Country Club Designer Paper Layout


Hello Crafty Pals!

I hope you are all staying safe & healthy!  Last night I felt like doing a Scrapbook layout.  I went through my retiring SU DSP and had the Perfect picture to scrap. 

I really love this Paper!  It's great for Golfing & Outdoor fun.  And perfect for when making a Card for a Golfer!!  Don't miss out as this Country Club Designer Paper is retiring!!   Order now so you don't miss out! The Bundle will keep you busy for a while to come!!

Here's my Scrapbook layout I made -  I saved our "score card" from the Golf course and used them to embellish my layout. And used four of the  6x6 Designer paper for the background.







I hope you find time to be crafty today!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'


 Angel ^j^

*´¨)
 ¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

 (¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*   ^j^    

No comments:

Post a Comment