Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I'm a Lucky dog! TSOT Card sketch


Hello Crafty friends!

I bring to you today a SUPER easy card using the Echo Parks "I love my Dog" paper kit.. I have 2 "Pups" that I enjoy every day!  They love me unconditionally and  are always ready to be there for their mom ( ME!). I also Volunteer at the Tri-County Animal Shelter helping keep the dogs & Kitties environment clean, healthy and to give them extra attention.  Recently I started making cards for them to send to New Parents that have Adopted an animal from there. 

It is time for me to make some more cards for them so I pulled out my Dog kit and played along with the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch


In all fairness there is no stamping on this card BUT I wanted to share it anyway.  Alot of the Echo Parks kits come with the cutest journal or accent Images that you can literally use just them!


Here it is-



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin and Stampin

 Angel ^j^

3 comments:

  1. What a great card to send to new adoptive doggie parents, Angel!!! Great job using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing your story and card with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love your doggy theme - this is a great sentiment for it, too! Made me smile right away, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the paper and your initiative to send a card to the new adoptive parents. Thanks for joining TSOT!

    ReplyDelete