Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday Monday........... Stampin' UP To a Wild Rose and a Freshly Made Sketch



Hello Crafty friends!  I hope you are all staying safe & healthy and finding time to do something you enjoy! :-) 

I got to do a bit of crafting this past weekend.  I live in Maryland and it was chilly, damp, & rainy most of the weekend. 

I am sharing with you a card I made using the Freshly Made Sketch.  I am not going to lie......  It was a great challenge for me!!  It called for a "clean" design.  So I had to "STOP" myself several times to not keep adding lol. 

I used the Stampin' UP! stamp set "To a Wild Rose" for my card.  I love how you have "layers" of the flower in the stamp set.  It's a great way to add depth and dimension.  AND the plus is that it is NOT being retired.  :-)






Take a peek at my Stampin' UP! website for some retiring product at great prices!!  The New SU Catty goes live in June!!  I can't wait for ya'll to see it!!!







Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love that flower! So happy to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete