Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Inspired by Case that Sketch!


Hello Everyone,

I know we are all going through some trying times.  I hope that you are all staying SAFE & HEALTHY!   Please continue to social distance where ever you are. 

I am sharing a card I made using the Case this sketch #365 Card sketch .  Sketches really help me to find a starting point so I often look at the sketches to get my creative Mojo in action!



I used the Echo Park I love my Dog paper.  LOVE this paper collection.  It's just toooo dang CUTE!  And the Puppy is from the Puppy Playtime stamp set from Newtons Nook Design.

I colored him just a tad bit with coloring pencils and used gamsol to blend.  I just recently started experimenting with it.  And love how they blend.  I will be sharing more projects soon!




Thanks for stopping by!

 Happy Scrappin and Stampin


 Angel ^j^

1 comment:

  1. That sketch was the tough-est and your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete