Friday, April 10, 2020

Try Stamping on Tuesday Sketch


Hello Everyone!

 I hope you are all staying SAFE & HEALTHY!  Hopefully you are getting some crafty time in as we continue to Social Distance.  It's a GREAT stress reliever for me so I have been trying to Craft as often as I can...... And I still am working as an essential employee at a Veterans Nursing home. 

I am sharing today a card I made using a Sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday

Here's the sketch!


This is the card I came up with using the Park Lane "Woodland" paper pack.  I fussy cut the lil birds out and really like the way this turned out.  I would have never thought of this card layout on my own so LOVE Sketches!







Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such pretty papers! Love these delicate colors. So sweet! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little birds! Your dsp is lovely and did you emboss the background? Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein - DT-TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! You really made the most of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Thank you for sharing your creativity, and for taking care of our Veterans!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete