Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Exciting Announcement and a NEW Sketch!


Hello there Crafty friends!

I have an EXCITING announcement to make.  I just signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  I just love their stamps, dies, embellishments and how everything coordinates so Beautifully!  If you don't already have a Demonstrator just let me know if you have any questions. 

Of course I love many other companies products so I will continue to bring them to you as well when I create!

But since I just got my Stampin' up  Starter Kit I pulled out the Bird Ballad Suite to make a card following this sketch from Case this Sketch #367.



And this is the card I made.  I must tell you these Bird stamps are beautiful!  I just used my colored pencils and blended with gamsol to color the birds.  And the dies are from that collection as well.  

Here is the card I made -



I hope you are ALL staying Safe & Healthy!





Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment