Friday, April 3, 2020

Mothers Day Card

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all safe, healthy and social distancing.  I am still working as a Case Manager in a Nursing home.  We are all considered essential and taking precautions.  I have found that being creative once I get home from work helps relax me. 

So I used a sketch from this weeks Case this Sketch and am playing along with The Paper Players to help me get some ideas and a starting point for my card.




I chose to use Ribbon, Spring and flowers for a Mothers day card I had been planning to create. 

The Stamp set is a beautiful one from Close to my heart.  It was the February Stamp of the  month CHERISH HER and perfect for those special Moms we will be honoring in May for Mothers day.

I colored in the Bouquet of flowers with my Ohuhu markers and used some Nuvo Drops to add some sparkle. 


I hope you are being creative today!!  In these times it is a HUGE Stress Reliever :-) 


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'!

 Angel ^j^

3 comments:

  1. Your card caught my eye at the challenge, Angel. I love your take on the sketch as it's balanced and so beautifully designed. The ribbon and sparkle are such pretty details.
    Huge thanks and you are in my prayers today as you work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments! :-) Crafting is my therapy Be safe and Healthy!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful bouquet and I love all the pretty sheer ribbon plus sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete