Friday, April 17, 2020

It's Friday and time to share some other Crafts!



Hello Everyone,

It's Friday.  And I was off today for a much needed LONG weekend from Healthcare.  CRAFTING is my Happy place. 

Today I did some different crafts from card making and scrapbook pages.  I worked on some Reverse Canvas ( I totally YOU TUBED how to do it ) and a Birthday shirt for me!  Tomorrow is my Birthday!  And I will be spending it at home.  Crafting, drinking wine and more crafting!  OH maybe a good meal that is Curb side pick up and take home. :-)

So here are some of the things I have been working on!  I used my Cricut to make these. 

                                                                         
                                                  My Birthday shirt for tomorrow! 
Signs for my craft room!

                                                                 
                                                        Some home decor signs.  ( Reverse Canvas)
                       

As you can see we are Dog Lovers.  A lab and a beagle ............ yes weird combo but they love each other like they are REAL brother and sister!!



I hope you find some time to be crafty this weekend!!




Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment