Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Funday with Stampin' up and Atlantic Hearts sketch!








Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all staying safe and Healthy.  I've been super busy this past week!! I work in Healthcare on the front line.  But I found some time to play and create a card using the Atlantic Hearts card challenge



I am using up my Bird Ballad suite paper that is retiring.  But the Bird stamp will continue in the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog!! 

Here is the sketch-







And here is my card I created!  






Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found time to play along with us. This card is gorgeous! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete