Thursday, April 16, 2020

Stampin' up Bird Ballad Suite with a Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch



Hello Crafty Friends!!

I hope this card brings some Spring to you.  Here in Maryland the weather has been in the 70's some days and then back down to the 40's (brrrrr).  I love the warmer weather so looking forward to warmer days ahead.  And then of course flowers will be blooming and the Birds will be chirping!!

Speaking of Birds I am still playing with the beautiful Stampin up Bird Ballad Suite collection.  I absolutely LOVE the colors. And the stamps and Designer paper are BEAUTIFUL!!!

But wait........  don't like to stamp?  Or don't have the time?   This card I ONLY stamped the sentiment.  That's right !! I cute the birds with the flowers out of the Bird Ballad Designer Paper !  Just a little bit of fussy cutting made the PERFECT image for  my card. And that delicate overlay on my card is also available in the Bird Ballad collection.   Let me know if you have any questions!


I used the layout idea from the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch.  Absolutely love that sketches give me some ideas on "where to start" when creating a card. 












I hope you are finding time to be crafting during all the Social Isolation!  It makes time go by and is a great Stress reliever for sure!

Stay Safe & Healthy!



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

5 comments:

  1. Your card is BEAUTIFUL, Angel!!! I have the sane DSP, but your card REALLY takes advantage of the beautiful paper! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! Your card is indeed "luscious"! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, this is SO amazing - I love it! Such pretty birds, such delicate layers and coloring - perfect in every way! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely card! I really like your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining TSOT. Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win at Try stampin on Tuesdays, what a great card xx

    ReplyDelete