Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sketchnscrap Layout


Hello!

I hope everyone is hanging in there and staying safe!  I know it is definitely a stressful and trying time for us all.  Be sure to do something that brings you JOY everyday!  It's something to look forward to and a great distraction (for a bit) from the world we are living in today.

Last night I took time to listen to one of my favorite Musicians PRINCE! While having a glass of wine and scrapbooking!

I turned to some of the blogs that I follow for their sketches and found this scrapbook layout sketch from Sketchnscrap!


The sketch gave me  direction and ideas for sure!!  I only had one large (5x7) Picture that I wanted to scrap so I did make some changes.  

I am still LOVING the Bird Ballad Suite Collection from Stampin up!  I thought it was perfect for this picture!  And am very pleased with the end result.  And you know how we can all be our own worst critic!  :-)

Here's my layout.    Please let me know if you have any questions or "Need" some Stampin' Up!




I love this Die set that is so versatile !!  I stamped & colored the birds and flowers from the Bird Ballad stamp set as well.


I am soooo SUPER excited that as a Stampin' UP demonstrator I will be getting a SNEAK Preview today of the new Catalog that is coming out -  It will be going LIVE in June So stay tuned.




Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

 Angel ^j^

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty! I love how you used the die set on this! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the birds and the these pretty papers! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the bird scene and the tags! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete