Thursday, September 17, 2020

Stampin' Up! Gilded Autumn Suite and Beautiful Autumn cards



Hello!! And thank you for stopping in!!  Today I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I made with the Stampin' Up Gilded Autumn suite.  I love the colors of fall!!  And this suite has beautiful designer paper and new Fall stamps as well. 

As always I have to have a starting point to get me started.  As I browsed my favorite Blogs I came across the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Card Sketch Challenge.  And so I started crafting and stamping!!  

Here are my cards I made-  




I just love that everything "matches" perfectly when you get the Suite collections.  Cajun Craze is my NEW favorite color for sure!!  

Thank you for stopping by!  I will be headed to my little shop to drop off cards and other crafts that I made!





Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

4 comments:

  1. Angel, lovely cards! The suite is fantastic. I like how you embossed and die cut to create the white backgrounds. Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.
    :) Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Angel! I like the addition of your stamped and punched leaves and acorns. Thank you for joining our challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday #475.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love your product selection. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Come back and stamp with us again.

    ReplyDelete