Friday, September 11, 2020

Harley-Davidson Birthday card and Paper Players Challenge


Happy Friday!!  So sorry I haven't shared lately.  I opened a "little shop" and have been busy keeping it stocked and taking special orders!

But I did have time to play in the Paper Players Challenge.  Thank Goodness for the Masculine card challenge.  I really have a hard time doing male cards sometimes.  So I pulled out a Fabric Fat Quarter I recently acquired at a cute scrapbook, card and quilt store in Pennsylvania called the Farmhouse Memories.  Harley Davidson cards here I come!!

Here are the cards I made for the challenge









Hope you are all staying Safe & Healthy!  Make sure to find #JOY in Crafting!



Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

3 comments:

  1. Wow!These are fabulous masculine cards, Angel! I would have never thought of crafting one from fabric. What a great idea! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fact you used fabric for these fabulous motorcycle themed cards! They work perfectly for masculine cards. I know my Dad would have loved them, he was a life long motorcycle rider. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous cards. I know many biker friends who would appreciate these cards, too. Perfect masculine cards. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete