Thursday, October 15, 2020

Stampin' UP In good taste and Tasteful touches Meets Freshly Made Sketches

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have been super busy lately crafting for my little shop. I love that I have a place to share my crafty projects and cards!  

I needed to make an Anniversary card  and went to my favorite Sketch Blogs.  I love the Sketch below from Freshly Made Sketches.

I paired it with Stampin' Up! DSP In Good Taste and Tasteful Touches Stamp set.  I also used SU Cajun Craze Cardstock.  I love this color!!  It is also a Fun fold card as well.  






I hope you are "Finding Joy in Cre8ting!"  


Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful fall card! Perfect colors! I love the fun fold! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete