Friday, August 21, 2020

Summer of #Rona & Paper Craft Crew Sketch

Happy Friday!!!

I hope you are all finding time to be Crafty!!!  

I was online and looking through my Favorite blogs and sketches to get inspiration for a single picture I wanted to scrap.  Well a card sketch from Paper Craft Crew caught my eye and I was inspired!  I am terrible at times of scrapping that "one" picture. And I didn't want to worry about alot of extra space on a  12 x 12 layout.  So I made it into a 8 1/2 x 11 LO.  

I do love the way this turned out.  As you all know it's been a Crazy year with COVID and the summer days just haven't been the same.  But we at "The Willers" try to make the best of it.  Here's my layout I came up with for my Rona pic!



Here's the Sketch




It's actually a picture I took on "Snapchat" and I had it printed.  The Title is cut out with the Stampin Up Playful Alphabet dies
I also used the flower dies from the Stampin Up Many Layers Blossoms dies.
I LOVE both of them and can't wait to use them again!!  

So little time........... So MUCH Crafting to be done!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

5 comments:

  1. I love the glittery flamingos! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this sketch & the Flowers really give it some punch! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this sketch & the Flowers really give it some punch! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used this for a scrap layout!! This was a great layout for this photo!! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun to see this as a scrap layout! It looks wonderful and I love the happy colors and the flamingo theme!

    ReplyDelete