Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Prince layout with Sketch N Scrap Sketch


Happy Hump Day!!  I hope all of you are Healthy & Happy!  Are there other things that make you Happy besides crafting?  I love music.  And I really Love Prince and all of his music.  Did you know he knew how to play over 27 instruments?  That he wrote sooo many songs that he often shared them with other Artists to sing?  Even with him gone I still listen to him.  His birthday is June 7th.  So of course I had to "Celebrate"  his Birthday and listen to his music and drink red wine ( He loved Red wine).   And as a Scrapbooker of course I took pictures!! :-)

I was looking at sketches and found a sketch from Sketch N Scrap to give me a layout and starting point for this page.  The paper pack from DCWV Zodiac  was on my crafty table and PERFECT!!  I also found a 12 x 12 single piece of paper with "Prince" lyrics to pull it all together!  I love it!    Oh and I made that Prince Wine glass.  Can you tell I am a BIG FAN!? 

Here is the layout I came up with.  



Here is the Sketch.  I did flip it around to "fit" the Pictures that I had.  Isn't that the Great thing about sketches?



I hope you are finding time to craft and are feeling "JOY".



Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful background paper and love the stars and music notes! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a big fan of Prince, I really love your design. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative use of the sketch by flipping it! Your colors and elements are perfect for your page, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch and making it fit your pictures! Love the gorgeous background paper you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing layout! Prince fan here too! Great take on the sketch by flipping it! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout! Great job turning the sketch to make it work with your photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete