Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Mardi Gras Scrapbook Layout & TGIF Color Challenge!

Hello Crafty Friends!  

Thank you for stopping by!  Today I am sharing a Scrapbook layout I made using the color challenge from the  TGIF Challenge blog.  

The Colors are Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay and Gorgeous Grape.  The Colors were reminding me of  a Mardi Gras picture I needed to scrap.  Of course I did have to add a pop of "yellow" as well.  It couldn't be Mardi Gras with out the yellow gold color popping in! 

Here's my layout-
  


I had alot of fun doing this layout!!  The Louisiana state and beads were cut on my cricut.   I had the perfect Zodiac paper pack from DCWV that I bought at Hobby Lobby.  It has the magenta and grape color I was looking for.

I think I  may play with that paper pack some more so stay tuned!!  





Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' 
 Angel ^j^ Cre8ted4u

No comments:

Post a Comment