Saturday, June 29, 2019

Try Stamping on Tuesday Card Sketch

Happy Saturday to my Crafty Friends!


I have a card to share with you that is made using the sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday.   I love this sketch and had an awesome time creating this card.

I LOVE this little fox from Krazy Kreations.  I am so happy I was at the Scrapbook Expo and bought LOTS of these outline stickers in different images and themes. 





I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!




 Happy Scrappin and Stampin !
Angel ^j^

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable fox - so pert! Love the coloring, and your gorgeous paper choices! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute fox card, Angel!!! Love how all the papers go together so well to create your woodsy scene. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card - I love how you've put all those lovely papers together and the fox is the real star of the show - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete