Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Card from Fun Stampers Journey

Hello there!!
There's a certain Dallas cowboy fan that has a birthday coming up so I made sure to incorporate those colors into the birthday card.  All products are from Fun Stampers Journey where I am a coach from.  Love the stamps, papers, inks, dies and embellishments. HECK who am I kidding I love it all!! :-)
So this card uses lots of product from my kit.  The Banner party Stamp set and Pennants Dies. The Birthday sketch stamp set for the cupcake and the Greet and Shout stamp set for the Happy Birthday sentiment.  I also used the Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust on the icing of the cupcake. Sparkly~!


So here it is and Thanks for stopping by! 










Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment