Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas is Love with all the Trimmings Card


Happy Thursday!!


I am sharing a card I made using this weeks Deconstructed Sketch.  As you know I love love love <3 sketches to give me someplace to start when card making or scrapbooking!  


This card uses Christmas paper from Stampin Up!  Love these cheerful traditional colors!  And the sketch is too cute.  I cute out extra ornaments from the paper to accent  my tag.  The Christmas stamp is one from my stash from Close to my Heart. 
Getting into the Holiday Season ....... its right around the corner!




Thanks for stopping by! 


Happy Scrappin and Stampin  Angel ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Thisi is great! I love how you have used the designer papers in your card with the bolder designs in the back and the subtler ones up front - that really works well! Thanks for joining us for DS176!

    ReplyDelete