Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Gift Card holders

It's the last weekend before Christmas and the shopping is coming to a head now!   Hope you have your holiday shopping done and can enjoy the true "Reason for the Season!"  I have quite a few that have asked for gift cards so I took time to make some Gift card holders.   Here are a few that I made.  I really work on using up scraps of paper from my scrap box so most of these are with patterned papers that are retired.  But you can get ideas from them so I thought I'd share!


There's a Pull out tag for both of these  easy Gift Card Holders.  Use up those stray embellishments for some crafts like these!
 



And here is a cute little "Snow Hat" that actually flips up to show a place for a gift card!  Too cute!


  I love to look at all the blogs I follow to get ideas for cards, gifts and layouts.   Take a look on the lower right hand size at some of the blogs I follow for some inspiration for next year 2014!!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment