Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Gift Card Holder


Time is flying by and the Holidays will be here before you know it!! Are you ready?  I don't know about you but I have some special people on my list to give a gift too. And well ............. They are hard to shop for or ask specificcally for a Gift Card.   
So I got busy making up a few of these for those special someones to put a gift card in.   Love the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge that makes it super easy!!!  This is a cut out on that cartridge. I also cut out the shape the images are stamped on.  The paper is from Stampin Up and the stamps are from Close to my Heart  




It open up and has a premade gift card slot all ready to go.  Awesome huh?

Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment