Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Baby Love

I had a chance to do some scrappin "here & there" this past week.  Have you ever taken a week or more to complete a layout due to time or just waiting for "inspiration" to strike you to put on the finishing touches?  This happens to me............ Alot!! ;-)  
And happened to me with this layout.   I actually saw a similar layout and started with the basics of it.  Don't you love the heart cut outs in same paper as the background and popped out on pop dots?  It adds dimension and lends  to the LOVE theme.   I titled it "My baby Love" and its my son Dominic ( who is now 13) when he was just 3 months old!!!  <3
I used materials from my November Birds of a Feather kit to make this layout.  The paper is from "Carta Bella" Hello Again collection.  And some embellishments from "Heidi Swapp" Mixed company collection.   
Here's the Layout-



The hearts were cut out with Stampin' up punches and the banner is from "Verve" die cuts.  I am happy with the way it turned out and can't wait to create some more projects with this months kit!!



Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin

 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment