Friday, November 29, 2013

Beautiful Sunshine

Happy Friday Scrappy Friends!

I am happy to share this Layout I made from when my daughter  was just 4 years old! She is now 19 years old and a sophomore at college!!  So proud of all she has accomplished in the 19 years of her life!
And my November Birds of a Feather kit had papers and embellishments to go with this picture.   The paper is from Heidi Swapps Mixed Company collection.  Wooden embellishments from Maya Road.  Flowers from ZVA Creative Embellishments.  I also used my Stampin up doily die, and spellbinders bird dies.  The ribbon is from Close to my heart as is the stamp, wooden buttons and butterfly.   



Have a great Thanksgiving weekend~~
Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment