Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wonderful Fabulous You Card

Hello Scrappy friends,  
I made this Thank you card for a special teacher who has really been great to Dom so far this year.  It uses the sketch from Deconstructed Sketch and My Minds eye papers.  The stamp is from Close to my Heart and I love the two images with Birds and flowers in this set!  Plus the two sentiments "Wonderful Fabulous You" and " Friends Forever" are just too sweet.   I stamped the image in Desert Sand ink and then used my Water brush and ink pads to color in the bird. I stamped the flowers again and cut them out and popped them up on pop dots for some dimensions.  Then added some mocha pearls from Close to my heart and a Burlap flower from Pink Paislee.  Sketches save me every time when I need to make a card.  



Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment