Friday, August 9, 2013

Wild Flower Meadow Birthday card


Happy Friday!! 

Don't you just LOVE it when  a project comes out like you envisioned!!! That's what happened with this card!  I want to make LOTS more of these with different colors.   I am still lovin' this Wild flower Meadow stamp and embossing folder from Stampin' up.   It's truly amazing.   And today I stamped the stamp a light dessert sand color.  Then I colored in the flowers and leaves with markers.  Finishing up by using the coordinating embossing folder.  Its too bad you can't see the embossed areas in this picture!!  Then I added some bling and a sentiment.   I really love the elegance of this card and it could be for many different occasions!!
Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
  Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment