Thursday, August 22, 2013

Record the Moment - Grandma Jenna

I have been looking through my photos and have been drawn to some pics lately from over 10 years ago.  You know the ones in the box of photos but you never had been drawn to scrap them yet.  Sometimes I just feel they are "special" and I have to be ready to scrap them.  This is one of those pics.  This is my Grandma Jenna who is gone now. This picture is about 12 years old at the family reunion.  Note my son is only 6 months here and is now 13!!  <3 him!




I used my August Birds of a Feather August kit.  Using the Simple Stories "I heart Summer " collection and embellishments.  Really like the colors and am Happy I finally scrapped this picture in honor of Grandma Jenna!
We all miss her every day!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I love the title and the retro cassette tape (weird that those are now retro).

    ReplyDelete