Friday, August 16, 2013

Papa John & Mom

Happy Friday!!!

Just finished the final touches on this layout that I have been working on all week. ( Yes it's taken a week with minutes here/there lol)   
This layout means alot to me since of course it's "MY MOM" but also because she has found true love with John my new "Papa".  They were married last November and I see that they are truly happy together and have a long Journey ahead of them!  
The saying is "Our love is a journey,  starting at forever, and ending at never".




I used all the supplies that came in my Birds of a Feather August Kit.   Love the bright colors !!! And the embellishments are spectacular!   
Most of the paper is from the "Glitz" paper collection - Color me Happy!  The Hot balloon is from this collection as well.  I used my Close to my heart Cricut cartridge Artiste to cut the clouds and Mr. & Mrs. out. I embossed the clouds to give them some texture.  Also used the twine and black Tulle from Close to my heart.  I am happy with the outcome.  And I just love this pic!!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment