Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BIRTHDAY WISHES!

Happy Hump Day!!  


With a 4 day weekend coming up I am really excited that it's Hump day!!  Today I have a Birthday card to share with you.  I never seem to have enough birthday cards.  Do you?  And if you are a scrapbooker but don't make cards............ well I am sure you have lots of scraps and Cards are easy with a few embellishments or a sketch! 


I love these Library Cards with Pockets from Peebles!! They were in my Birds of a Feather kit this month!  Different sentiments are on them and in beautiful colors!! The paper is from Simple Stories I Love Summer which is also from this months kit!! 

   I then used embellishments ( flowers & butterflies) from Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" Collection.  Easily put together and all ready to go!




Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

Ask me about Origami Owl or Thirty one !!  
Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment